SUV & Crossover
There’s more to a SUV tire than most people realize. They handle a lot differently, carry a heavier load and need strength.
Feature SUV & Crossover
The V-groove and streamlined pattern design supplemental with two wide longitudinal grooves for drainage and rim protector on the sidewall can provide superior high speed stability in straight driving and excellent handling performance. Adoption of silicon dioxide technology substituted for the traditional carbon black can reduce the rolling resistance, increase the traction and shorten braking distance to ensure the safety of driving.
Model:SV308Class: SUV & Crossover
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Semi-continous sipes reduce noise in high speed driving
- Shortened braking distance
Model:SU317Class: SUV & Crossover
- All season, comfort ride tire designed for highway application
- Asymmetric tread design provides various functions in different parts and enables a quiet ride
Model:SU318Class: SUV & Crossover
- Ideal H/T tire integrated outstanding on road comfort and wet traction safety as a whole
- Four longitude grooves combined with wind sipes ensure excellent water evacuation and wet traction performance
- SILICA TECH adopted for better wet grip as well as low rolling resistance
- Re-constructed steel bead wire improves driving comfort effectively